Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I Am The Truth.

Quid est veritas? What is truth? said jesting Pilate and would not stay for an answer. Truth is an expression of a particular kind of life and being which has, in you, ventured to assert itself. My experience is that I am a fragment of humanity awaiting enlightenment, not perfection. And the truth I live everyday is to give my life a meaning by becoming a better human. My past preoccupations with emotional dramas, anger and revenge are gradually been replaced by self-actualization, empowerment and forgiveness. And I would be delighted beyond the limits of human expression if my life included a forgiving spirit, an adamantine willpower and peace.

Wherefore did I confess my weakness? Because the weakness of a soul is proportionate to the number of truths which must be kept from it. Today, I lack firmness of purpose. Tomorrow, I may be as resolute as resolutoin itself. I am the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Announce