Friday, July 14, 2006

GOD HAS NOT FINISHED WITH ME.

You have kept me in a prison
Awaiting deportation
But as long as my faith is
unshaken
Jah remains my salvation.

You have kept me behind bars
I cannot escape
But when I gaze up at the stars
I know Yahweh will make a way.

Though I'm kept incommunicado
By friends who think I'm finished
The same God who has brought
me low
Through His companionship
I'm strengthened.

My jailers feed me night and day
With something quite akin to food
But I'd be a fool to complain
When I have the Bread of Life
for good.

I could be here for eternity
But what they don't seem to realize
Is that a thousand days in Köpenick
Are like a day in the sight of El-Shaddai.

I am afraid of the oncoming winter
The frost bite and snow could be my
doom
But God says to me in a whisper
My son, I have not finished with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Announce