Friday, September 01, 2006

THE SECOND YEAR ANNIVERSARY.(Part 2)


It is true that one of the mysteries of life is the way bad luck comes in clusters. Barely a month after my mother made the journey to a new city in another dimension of life, her husband of so many years, Thomas Omorodion Agho, my father, the kindest, best and bravest of men whose stock-in-trade was his self reliance, also got transsubstantiated. From the myriad of hypotheses rationalising what to many people seemed unnatural, I now deduce a conclusive conclusion: that it is impossible to sever the umbilical cord bonding two entities that God in His, Her, It's infinite wisdom has decided to bind together.

My parents were like brother and sister and it was impossible to drive a wedge between them in life and most especially in death. While my mother was the axis around which I spun, my father was the pivot around which I turned, and both of them constituted the hub of my life. If I have to choose when, where and with whom to incarnate in my next life, I will never hesitate in naming these two gentle souls as my next earthly progenitors. Eh Pop, my thoughts are with you and Mum every single second of every passing minute. Rest in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Announce